Monday, July 12, 2010

The Wedding Dance Mount&blade Warband

the sea ... all at sea ...

... to show off our creations ... In fact the set
beach I present today is not my work, but my eldest daughter who has never touched throughout his life a sewing machine but, as it does in all things, has "peg away" and decided to sew / sew a beach set.
Start with something simple-I have suggested, just to get familiar with the Singer and then gradually pass to complex things.
But she decided: on the beach this summer I have to be a true diva.
And so here's the bag, the hat inspired (he also changed! As much as she says, launched are launched) to the pattern of Elena published this month in Sweet Anticipation, the pochette cream inspired (and amended) to a model KeykaLou and bag.
Not a bad first job done all by myself! Although the pictures leave something to be desired (though this has been done!). The
have already asked to buy it ... and is considering other sets ... HELP! The complete set




The clutch purse and


The clutch


hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment