Monday, December 27, 2010

Gay Saunas In Bahreyn

Christmas is over ... as well as to

And this year Christmas has come and passed.

you place today obviously a creation made before Christmas but I never published due to lack of time.

you remember? In a post I said that I have a basement chock full of wool here between a knit and the other, it is obvious that Matassone end up and then I find myself with a cardboard cone which is a shame to throw. So

what to do?
course a tree for your office desk.

E. ..

by so


to that!



how was your Christmas? Abbuffatte and creativity (I had to make the scarf / braid for today and a very funny hat beard like this who commissioned me ... I think my son is preparing for the carnival although he claims to be the fashion of the moment ... Mah!) like mine?

still happy holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment