Monday, April 13, 2009

Pokemon Crystal For Macbook

Easter dove PD


I finally decided to create a blog of my own kitchen!

Since I'm married (8/26/2007) I started to get interested in cooking and at once I realized what I like and how relaxing! Often there are times when I experience a lot and instead of periods in which my creativity is cleared! Lately I'm on diet so do not cook more sweet and delicious, but sometimes I allow myself some whim. A few weeks ago I purchased the bread machine and then I fell in love with this wonderful tool and I enjoy using it! I inmente a bit 'of recipes to do and try and let me share with you in this blog my culinary experiments!

To wish Happy Easter to all start posting the recipe I used to make the dove.

Easter dove
recipe for two doves from 500 grams


Manitoba
500 grams of flour 100 g sugar 100 g soft butter


130 gr water 20 gr yeast

5 grams of salt 2 eggs yolk +1
a phial of orange aroma
100 grams of raisins

For the Frosting: 100 g

almond flour 100 g icing sugar 1 egg


PREPARATION: Put all ingredients
the camera in this order: eggs, water, orange flavoring, butter, salt, flour. Make a hole at the center of the flour and add the crumbled yeast and sugar all around. Start the program mixes. When done the dough add the raisins previously soaked in water and knead to distribute the works for about 10 minutes. Let rise for 1 hour in the camera. Divide the dough and put it in two tins 500 gr. Cover with glaze and let rise in oven heated to about 60 ° for 2-3 hours (until the dough reaches the edge of the mold). Bake at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes.

Here doves before the rise:


... and after the rise:

and that the dove packed:


... I unfortunately have not had the chance to taste it, but the comments of those who have tasted it have been positive!

If you want to know more about me visit my other blog !

0 comments:

Post a Comment