Thursday, April 30, 2009

Women Squirting On Women Vids

ROUND EGGPLANT ZUCCHINI STUFFED WITH RICE FOR BREAKFAST


For some 'time I had this beautiful addocchiato zucchini round, but there was never a good time to buy ... But the other day I saw them and they are not able to resist ... running on the internet I saw that you can fill in a thousand ways ... I watched what I had in the pantry was almost empty and as I've done in the simplest way possible!


Ingredients:

for 2 people.
4
round courgettes 140 grams of rice
cherry tomatoes 1
slices

1 cube of pesto oil, garlic, red pepper, salt


Cut the ends of the zucchini to form a kind of hat.

Cook the zucchini steamed for about 20 minutes, in the meantime, boil a pot of water and cook al dente rice.

Meanwhile sauté oil, garlic and chilli in a frying pan. Add some cherry tomatoes and a pesto cube (... I had no basil).

Remove the pulp from the zucchini, cut into small pieces and brown in pan with other ingredients, adding a little salt.

Drain the rice and pass it for a few minutes in a pan, add some pieces of zucchini slices and fill the previously empty.



Put in oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment